$1000 Annual Scholarship Program for Students Interested in Business
Years ago when we first started information on how to run a profitable ecommerce business was expensive and out of reach for us so we had to learn by trial and error. For that reason we created this annual scholarship so we can help students who are interested in business. This annual scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit.
How to Apply:To apply you need to write 500+ word essay on the following subject:
"How the Rise of Social Media Sites Like Facebok, Twitter and Instagram Have Changed The Way We Acquire Information"
The winner will receive $1000 to be used on course materials or other resources.
- The award is only available to students that are currently enrolled at a college, university, high school or trade school and have interest in business, advertising, online marketing and ecommerce.
- Applicants must be US citizens
How to Submit Your Application By Email
The 500+ word essay needs to be emailed as a Word document, Pages (Mac) or PDF attachment to email@example.com along with the details listed below:
- Full name, address and phone number
- The name of the school you attend
- Area of study
- Evidence that you are currently attending college
Terms and Conditions:
- The Long Live Bowling scholarship will be submitted directly to the educational institution that matches student's primary .edu email address. The funds must only be spent on tuition, fees, books and supplies required for the students’ classes.
- Enrollment and qualifications will be verified after the winner is selected.
Applications must be received by August 1, 2017. The winner will be announced on August 15, 2017. Check will be mailed out by August 20, 2017.